How to compute shipping fee?
- Shipping Fee
- Shipping fee charge to Merchant for the shipped.
- Seller Center calculates shipping fee based on the package dimension of SKU.
1. Fulfillment Fees - Drop Shipping
2. Fulfillment Fees - FBL
- DIM weight is calculated as length, height and width of package in centimetres multiplied with each other and then divided by 3500, if the result is lower than the actual weight of the package in kilogram (kg) the actual weight is used as DIM weigh. DIM weight is always rounded up to the next kg.
- Net charge to Seller, actual charge may be higher for outside of service areas and bulky packages above 30 kg but will result in displayed charges after netted with fees paid by customer.
In case the seller opts to have orders fulfilled using the Fulfilment by Lazada (FBL) model, and if the seller opts to have the goods picked up by Lazada or by its appointed logistics provider, a pick-up fee as defined under Clause A. of the Seller Agreement Special Terms and Conditions shall be charged to the Seller with the rates provided in the table below:
In case the seller opts to have orders fulfilled using the Fulfilment by Lazada (FBL) model, the storage fee for the first sixty (60) days will be waived in favour of the Seller. After the lapse of the sixty (60) day period, the Seller shall be charged a storage fee in the amount of ten centavos per kilogram per day (Php .10/kg/day) for the products of the Seller in the warehouse/s or contracted/designated warehouse/s of Lazada that have not been sold. The storage fee will be charged starting on the sixty-first (61st) day reckoned from the date the products were inbounded in the warehouse/s or contracted/designated warehouse/s of Lazada. This storage fee is over and above the fees charged under Section 2 of this Addendum.
If the value of the order is below one thousand pesos (Php 1,000.00), and the order is fulfilled either through Drop-Shipping or Fulfillment by Lazada (FBL), Lazada shall subsidize the amount of twenty pesos (Php 20.00), exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) in favour of the Seller for the fulfilment fee charged to the Seller under either Section 1 and Section 2 of this Addendum. For the avoidance of doubt, the subsidy provided for under this Section will be given to the Seller regardless if the customer pays for a shipping fee for the order on the platform.
Sample Shipping fee and discount
Package Height (cm): 15
Package Length (cm): 31
Package Weight (kg): 4
Package Width (cm): 21
How to compute:
Length x Width x Height / 3500 (constant value to convert cm to kg)
31 X 21 x 15 = 9765 / 3500 = 2.79 = 3 (always rounded up to the next kg)
Compare your answer which is: 3 to Package Weight (kg): 4
Which ever is higher it will be your DIM weight. In this case Package Weight (kg): 4 is higher.
DIM Weight: 4 = 168.00 (Drop Shipping - Shipping Fee) *less Php 20.00 if the order is below 1,000.00
DIM Weight: 4 = 179.20 (FBL - Shipping Fee) *less Php 20.00 if the order is below 1,000.00
*Always refer to the column of Charge for all serviceable are (Inclusive of 12% VAT)