How will we avoid penalty?
Type of Penalty applied and what seller can do to avoid the penalty
- Wrong Item Served
- You just have to served the item correctly.
- Missing Freebies/Parts
- You just have to served the item completely.
2. Fulfillment (Cancellation)
- Out of Stock + Failed Pick up
- Keep a good habit of process order based on first in, first out process (pick and pack the orders that come in earliest).
- Regularly update your stock to avoid situation where items are out-of-stock and you have to wait for new arrival of stocks (Stocks in your warehouse should tally with stocks on seller center).
- Order cancelled due to Out of stock
- Actively managed your stocks on our Seller Center.
- Seller should always have stock for the Pending Orders (under pending tab) and Order Verification Orders (under order verification which is not yet visible on your seller center).
- Order cancelled due to Sourcing delay
- Actively managed your stocks on our Seller Center to avoid cancellation due to out of stock/sourcing delay.
- Order cancelled due to Wrong Pricing
- Seller should update their prices correctly. If in case there is a pricing error, kindly email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (02) 754-1220 for investigation.
3. Non-compliance (Not compliant in packaging)
- Invalid/incomplete set of Airway Bill (AWB)
- Seller should print 2 copies of airway bill/shipping labels.
- Wrong packaging (no bubble wrap, no pouch, etc.)
- All products should be packed based on our packaging guidelines which is stated in our New Seller Agreement.
- Please click here to see proper packaging guidelines set by Lazada.
Example of Not compliant in packaging:
- Loose or unsecured item in box/pouch
- Bulky item in pouch
- Bundled items are not packed together
- No bubble wrap
- Liquid items without box
- Inflated Items (Ball, Wheel)
- Not properly sealed
- Missing AWB
- Insufficient copies of AWB
- Wrong Document
- Wrong placing of document
- Poorly Printed AWB (Faded)
- Slanted / skewed barcodes
4. Sales Invoice (Missing Sales Invoice)
- Based on Seller Agreement, Merchant should include the company sales invoice every order which include the details is for the customer and the unit price of customer order.