Why does Lazada update your SKUs’ stocks to 0 if your stocks are not updated more than 60 days?
- We found that SKUs with stocks that are not updated for a long period tend to be cancelled due to Out Of Stock (OOS) resulting in a poor customer experience.
- We set the threshold at 60 days as data indicates a very high cancellation rate when stocks are not updated after 60 days.
How is this exercise beneficial for you?
- The objective of this exercise is to support you to keep stock data in seller center up to date.
- Some of you may forget to update stocks regularly, especially those SKUs with little or no sales on our platform.
- This exercise helps you as it actively prevents unnecessary cancellation penalties when orders come in and stock info is out of date.
- Lower cancellation will also improve your seller rating, leading to higher conversion rate of customers.
What should you do to ensure that stocks won’t be put to 0?
- Actively managed your stocks on our Seller Center
- Use mass upload to update your stock; if you do not know how to mass upload your stocks, please refer to these links: Update Product or/and Tutorial Video
- Lazada will also communicate with you if SKUs have not been updated for more than 60 days before updating the stock to 0.