If I no longer wish to use Fulfillment by Lazada (FBL), how can I get my stock back from the warehouse?
You can coordinate with your Vendor Manager for a Fulfillment by Lazada (FBL) return request or create a request in Seller Center following the steps below.
1. Click "Products" --> "Fulfillment by Lazada"
2. Click "Return from Warehouse" --> "Create New Request" and fill out the information required in the pop-up window.
3. Fill out the information required in the pop-up window and click "Submit"
4. You may also Import by clicking "Return from Warehouse" --> "Import"
5. Use template by clicking consignment_import_returnfrom.csv and fill out.
5. Click the downloaded file. To arrange the downloaded file, Select Column A > Data > From text
Click Downloads > Downloaded file > Import > Open
Click Delimited > Next
Untick Tab > Tick Semicolon > Next
General > Finish > Ok
Choose the items that you want to return on your end from warehouse then save the file.
6. Go again to Products >> Fulfillment by Lazada >> Return from Warehouse >> Import
7. In Import Mode choose Return from Warehouse attach the file that you saved then click Upload File >> Click Done
Lazada will notify you of the anticipated date of your pick-up once the request has been approved.