What is the process for returns?
To help you in your shop operations and return your items faster, we have started to implement three (3) returns streams:
1. Customer Returns
Once an item is returned by the customer at an LBC branch, the item is brought to our warehouse for quality control. Hence, when the item is returned, it should contain a technical report.
2. Failed Deliveries from LEX (NEW!)
To shorten the return leadtime, failed delivery items with Lazada Express (LEX) as delivery provider, the item will be returned straight to the merchant.
What are the changes in this process?
- Returned items will no longer have a Return Order (RO) form.
- In place of the RO form, a collective runsheet will be provided as a reference for the merchant. The runsheet will contain order numbers and tracking numbers of items returned.
- After items have been checked and returned, please affix your signature on the (1) driver's copy of the runsheet and (2) on the phone (digital signature).
- For any dispute, you may use the runsheet as an attachment to the claims form.
3. Failed Deliveries from other 3PL Partners
Similar to the old process, failed delivery items with other 3PLs as delivery providers (e.g., LBC, 2Go, etc.) will be returned with an RO form.